- 9:15-10:15 am - Student meet each Sunday morning in The Crossing for fellowship and teaching. Our curriculum comes from One Story Ministries.
- 10:30-11:30 am - Concurrent Worship Services
Sunday Nights (during the school year)
- 6:00-8:00 pm - Students meet in The Crossing for a time of fellowship followed by worship, a talk, and small groups. Small groups are divided by grade and gender. Pizza and drinks are a part of the fellowship time.
Wednesday Nights (during the school year)
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm - Dinner in King Hall
- 6:00 - 7:15 pm - Students meet in the Scout room (next to The Crossing and Study Hall) with the Sr. High staff to learn about and discuss various topics. The Sr. High elective class is open to all senior high students.
Throughout the year, we have a number of events that take place, including the Big "Where?", Disciple Now, and more. Check out our events page for more information.
In the summer, we continue our normal Sunday school program and change up our weekly schedule. We plan weekly times of fellowship and study, fun events, and two major trips (a Reformed Youth Ministries conference and a mission trip).