Wednesday Nights are a great way for our church family to connect mid-week. There are many offerings for all ages!
Wednesday Night Family Gathering
Wednesday, October 28
Chopped Smoked Pork Sandwich,
BBQ sauce on Side, Dill Pickle Pasta
Salad, Baked Beans & Gourmet
Chocolate Chunk Cookie.
Moving Forward in Faith and Wisdom
Guidelines for Gathering
Maintain 6 feet between others who do not live in your home.
Social distancing reduces the spread of COVID-19 virus by reducing close contact between people. The virus is spread primarily through respiratory droplets that are released when an infected person cough, speaks, or breathes.
Wear a mask or face covering.
When you cannot consistently maintain 6 feet between yourself and others, wearing a face covering reduces the spread of the virus. To be effective, the face covering should cover BOTH your nose and mouth.
Clean your hands frequently...either with soap/water/friction or hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
Please remember, if you or anyone from your household answers “yes” to the following questions, you may not attend an FPC-sponsored gathering, whether on or off our campus.
- Have you had a temperature of 100.4 or higher in the past 48 hours?
- Do you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath?
- Have you experienced any new gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea in the past few days?
- Have you experienced any new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you, or anyone in your family, been placed in quarantine for possible exposure to COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks?
- Have you, or anyone in your family, been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional, school, or local public health official in the last 2 weeks?
*Due to limited seating capacity, online
reservations are needed for the meal and program,
please contact the church office for questions*.