- The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding - The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding is a nonprofit organization committed to building strong families by serving to bridge the cultural-generational gap between parents and teenagers.
- RYM Media - Media from the summer RYM conferences. Hear what your student learned this summer from the main speaker and elective speakers!
- One Story Ministries' Youth Curriculum Overview - Get an overview of the curriculum we use for Jr. and Sr. high during the Sunday school hour.
- The Bible Project - A free incredible resource for teaching your student about Scripture. The Bible Project uses animated videos to help their viewer understand the structure and themes of the Bible.
- Listen to John Perritt's Parent Seminar -
John's Talk on Porn
Q & A Session on Porn